Skin cancer treatment from your Jupiter dermatologist designed around your needs
Skin cancer may come in a variety of types, each with its own degree of seriousness. Because it can be difficult to determine the ultimate effect a suspicious lesion will have, seeking a professional evaluation right away is important. Ideally, a skin cancer
consultation will lead to prompt treatment
, allowing you to put fears to rest. Early detection and treatment from your Jupiter
dermatologist is vital to the best outcome, both in terms of cosmetics and overall health.
Choosing your doctor for skin cancer treatment
The care provider with whom you work to detect and remove any type of skin cancer is important on at least two levels. Your physical health is in the hands of the doctor you choose, as is the cosmetic outcome of treatment. On an emotional level, you want to know your doctor is hearing your concerns, understanding your fears, and willing to explain not only the details of your diagnosis but also of your treatment as well. At a Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser Surgery, you will not be forced to choose one or the other.
Dr. Vitulli and our team of professionals maintain the common commitment to serve patients’ needs with the utmost care. Our patients are our priority, and we place a great deal of importance first on hearing your needs, and then on providing the care that will enable you to feel comfortable and confident. Dr. Vitulli has completed extensive training, including the Mohs surgical procedure, for the treatment of skin cancers.
Diagnosing and treating skin cancer
Skin cancer may be detected during a routine skin evaluation in our Jupiter dermatology practice. Confirmation of skin cancer is made through biopsy, in which suspicious tissue is removed and examined in a lab.
If a skin cancer diagnosis is made on suspicious tissue, treatment options are discussed in depth. Dr. Vitulli approaches the design of treatment with great precision to facilitate the best outcome. Factors that are taken into consideration when planning skin cancer treatment include the type of cancer, the size, location of the lesion, the rate cells are multiplying, and the overall health of the patient. Most cancerous lesions will be removed in a surgical procedure.
Dr. Vitulli is experienced in the various techniques for skin cancer treatment, including topical medication, standard excision, and Mohs. If you are concerned that a mole or lesion may be cancerous, a consultation with your dermatologist will ease your fears.
Contact a Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser Surgery for your consultation with skilled dermatologist Dr. Peter Vitulli.
A Center for Dermatology
Connect with Dr. Peter Vitulli on Linkedin.
Dr. Peter Vitulli is a highly sought-after and popular board-certified dermatology and board-certified Mhs surgeon in Jupiter. Having earned his medical degree at the College of Osteopathic Medicine of Nova SouthEastern University, he completed his residency and internship at the University of Tennessee and attended a dermatology residency program at Nova SouthEastern University. Dr. Vitulli possesses vast training and experience in all aspects of pediatric and adult dermatology and offers comprehensive treatment solutions with an interdisciplinary diagnosis approach and impeccable follow-up care. He is particularly passionate about the management of skincare. With over two decades of experience in providing exceptional surgical and aesthetic services and medical care, he holds Fellowships and Memberships with several prestigious professional associations including the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology and the American Society of Mohs Surgery, among others.
Back to Skin Cancer Home Page
- Care for your skin and overall health starts with cancer screenings and prevention in Jupiter, Florida
- A sunny outlook for your health in Jupiter, FL: Proactive skin cancer care
- Jupiter, FL dermatologist urges early detection and treatment for skin cancer
- Jupiter, FL skin cancer specialist provides patients with hope of a cancer free life
- Experienced Jupiter dermatologist helps you understand skin cancer symptoms
- Treatment of melanoma skin cancer available for Jupiter, FL area patients
- Jupiter, FL dermatologist introduces "Amelight" to prevent the risk of getting skin cancers
- Jupiter, FL, dermatology practice offers screening, diagnosis, and treatment for skin cancer
- Self-exams and screenings help you determine the need for mole removal in Jupiter
- Skin cancer treatment from your Jupiter dermatologist designed around your needs
- What is Mohs skin cancer surgery?
- Skin cancer specialists in Jupiter explain how skin cancer develops
- Early detection of skin cancer leads to effective skin treatment with your Jupiter dermatologist