Are you looking for an effective acne cure? Treatment with your Jupiter dermatologist may be in order
In the United States, acne is one of the more prevalent skin conditions. We tend to look at acne as a “teen” problem, but the truth is that many adults also suffer from breakouts. Acne is not simply a condition of the teen years, nor is it the result of poor hygiene habits or diet. Although hormones, cleanliness, and nutrition can all play a part in our skin health, these factors alone do not lead to acne.
Treating acne can be just as confusing as the characteristics of the condition itself. There are so many acne fighting products on the market, determining which, if any, could be right for you may be a chore. The question of which product or treatment is right for any one person has no single answer. We are each different, and are best served with a product tailored to our unique needs.
Commercial acne products
Most people, when they experience persistent acne, seek relief with over the counter face washes, ointments, or lotions. Most of these products are based on something like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. For mild acne, they may be effective acne
treatment, but not a cure
. If acne persists with the use of such products, it is time to seek treatment
with your dermatologist in Jupiter
When to get professional help
It is not necessary to suffer the consequences of acne for months, or years. It is also not necessary for acne to be severe in order to seek professional treatment from your experienced dermatologist. Dr. Vitulli treats men and women of various ages with mild to severe acne, and has options for effective treatment based on the unique needs of each person’s skin.
If over the counter products fail to clear the skin within a few weeks, or if skin becomes more irritated from such products, a visit to your dermatologist is recommended. You may have highly sensitive skin that requires milder acne products or innovative non-chemical treatments. The irritation you are experiencing may even be something other than acne, such as rosacea. Attempting to treat this condition as acne is likely to produce further irritation.
Working with your dermatologist to solve acne problems keeps you from suffering needlessly with this condition. Immediately, you will find that effective acne treatment allows you to see clearing in your skin, which will enable you to remain confident in your appearance. Handling acne early also prevents the issue of scarring.
A Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser Surgery offers a variety of treatment options to help you banish your breakouts. Dr. Peter Vitulli has an extensive background in treating a diverse collection of skin conditions. After a comprehensive evaluation in our Jupiter dermatology office, you will know how to care for your skin’s unique needs.
Don’t let acne steal your confidence. Contact us today for your consultation.
A Center for Dermatology
Connect with Dr. Peter Vitulli on . Linkedin
Dr. Peter Vitulli is a highly sought-after and popular board-certified dermatology and board-certified Mhs surgeon in Jupiter. Having earned his medical degree at the College of Osteopathic Medicine of Nova SouthEastern University, he completed his residency and internship at the University of Tennessee and attended a dermatology residency program at Nova SouthEastern University. Dr. Vitulli possesses vast training and experience in all aspects of pediatric and adult dermatology and offers comprehensive treatment solutions with an interdisciplinary diagnosis approach and impeccable follow-up care. He is particularly passionate about the management of skincare. With over two decades of experience in providing exceptional surgical and aesthetic services and medical care, he holds Fellowships and Memberships with several prestigious professional associations including the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology and the American Society of Mohs Surgery, among others.
Back to Acne Home Page
- What Is the Best Hormonal Acne Breakout Treatment?
- Symptoms of acne in teens and Treatment Options
- Understanding acne for teenagers: Effective treatments for every age in Jupiter, Florida
- Protect your skin from future acne breakouts, scarring with professional treatment for teens in Jupiter, Florida
- Understanding your acne well leads to effective treatment; Jupiter, FL specialist discusses symptoms of acne
- Jupiter, FL dermatologist explains acne and the various treatments
- Causes, prevention, and treatment of pregnancy acne in Jupiter, FL
- What options are available for treatment of acne in Jupiter, Florida?
- Jupiter, FL dermatologist discusses the symptoms of acne and what are some medications that can help
- Jupiter, FL dermatologist helps patients understand the effectiveness of acne treatment
- Jupiter, FL area residents can visit a respected dermatology practice for blackhead removal
- Jupiter, FL, parents ask, 'Should my teen see a dermatologist for acne treatment?'
- Dermatologist in Jupiter, FL, explains treatment for acne
- Your dermatologist in Jupiter helps you discover the best skin care to avoid acne scarrings
- Are you looking for an effective acne cure? Treatment with your Jupiter dermatologist may be in order
- Obtaining acne treatment in Jupiter decreases emotional distress