PETER A. VITULLI, JR., D.O., F.A.O.C.D.Dermatologist Jupiter, Dr. Peter Vitulli
Welcome to A Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser Surgery
In our comfortable, well-equipped Jupiter skin care practice, we tend to the needs of your skin as well as facilitate optimal health and well-being through careful assessments, integrated care, innovative products and treatment procedures, and compassionate care that begins the moment you enter our office.
A Center for Dermatology is designed to handle pediatric and general dermatology needs, as well as highly unique conditions, with a staff that has been extensively trained in multiple areas of dermatological care. Dr. Vitulli is also a member of the Surgery and Laser Association, which extends our connections to other specialists and facilities. Some of the treatments you will find in our state-of-the-art practice include:
- Evaluation and treatment of general skin concerns such as acne, nail fungus, and rosacea
- Diagnosis and treatment of eczema, poison ivy, generalized rashes, and allergies
- Careful evaluation for skin cancer, performed at every annual screening
- Mohs skin cancer treatment
- Cosmetic procedures such as Botox, Restylane and Perlane, Juvederm, LaVív, glycolic peels, IPL photorejuvenation therapy, hair loss, and hair removal.
- Ulthera non-surgical facelift
"I will surely recommend Dr. Vitulli for his excellent service and care. And just yesterday, I referred someone at my workplace too..! You're the best!" ~ Julie
Our level of care does not end in the treatment room, but extends to every area, where our friendly and knowledgeable staff can explain insurance forms, financing options, and treatment particulars in a way that can be easily understood. When you understand every aspect of recommended care, you can feel more confident in the decisions you make for treatment.
Serving the neighborhoods of Jupiter, North Palm Beach, Juno Beach, and Palm Beach Gardens, we understand what it is like to live in the sunny state of Florida, where you want to spend time outdoors. Our patients receive annual skin assessments that include screening for skin cancer and education on sun-protection so that they can enjoy optimal, prolonged health.
We are happy you have visited our site, and look forward to meeting you in person. Contact us to schedule your consultation today.
- Dermatologist in Jupiter FL - Why patients in Jupiter, FL see a specialist such as a dermatologist
- Dermatology Services in Jupiter FL - Dermatology services offered by dermatologist in Jupiter, FL
- 33458 Dermatologist - Dermal fillers and injectables offered by dermatologist in the 33458 zip code
- Dr. Peter Vitulli - Ways in which Dr. Peter Vitulli can help area patients improve their face and body