Benefits of Radiesse dermal filler treatment in Jupiter
Botox is one of the first anti-aging treatments most people think of when they wish to rejuvenate their appearance. This injectable solution does wonders for certain problems such as lines and wrinkles, but it may not correct all problems associated with aging skin. Often, a combination of treatment modalities will yield the best results. At A Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser Surgery in Jupiter, our patients are able to benefit from a comprehensive menu of services. Each person is different, and solutions to aging skin must be tailored to the skin being treated. Dr. Vitulli is extensively trained in the various treatments for fine lines and wrinkles, and he helps patients achieve their goals through personalized care.
Radiesse dermal filler is often incorporated into anti-aging treatments. Unlike Botox, which improves facial lines by relaxing facial muscles preventing repetitive motions, dermal fillers manage frown lines, and reduce the appearance of crow's feet and laugh lines by replacing lost substances in the skin.
With Radiesse, results are often seen after just one treatment. Based on calcium hydroxylapatite, or CaHA, Radiesse fills out lines and deeper wrinkles by dispersing tiny micro-beads into the treatment area. While the immediate application of these beads restores volume, the long-term effect is stimulation in the production of collagen, which continues to improve the skin over several months.
Radiesse carries a number of benefits, including:
- Radiesse will not dissolve like many other collagen fillers that gradually disappear from the body. The viscosity of Radiesse remains for years, with periodic touch-ups necessary only to boost collagen production.
- Radiesse is a cost-effective filler because fewer treatments are necessary for optimal results. The effects of this filler are also long lasting, so fewer subsequent treatments are needed.
- Natural results are achieved with Radiesse treatment; the skin tissue remains naturally smooth for twelve or more months at a time. The stimulation of collagen beneath the skin is ongoing with Radiesse, sustaining a naturally youthful aesthetic.
- The makeup of Radiesse is very friendly to the skin, with many people finding this filler compatible with their body's chemistry.
- Because the components of Radiesse are so mild and compatible with the body, treatment is comfortable and quick. Radiesse treatments may be received on your lunch hour and you can return to work without the need for downtime. Most people experience only mild redness or skin sensitivity following treatment, which diminishes quickly.
- Results of Radiesse treatment can last up to 24 months in many treatment areas. In what are considered “low movement” areas, results may last up to 36 months.
Radiesse is a highly versatile dermal filler, suitable in a number of situations, even in combination with other treatments. If you are ready to experience youthful skin, Dr. Vitulli has solutions you will love. Call A Center for Dermatology in Jupiter for your personalized anti-aging plan.
A Center for Dermatology
Connect with Dr. Peter Vitulli on . Linkedin
Dr. Peter Vitulli is a highly sought-after and popular board-certified dermatology and board-certified Mhs surgeon in Jupiter. Having earned his medical degree at the College of Osteopathic Medicine of Nova SouthEastern University, he completed his residency and internship at the University of Tennessee and attended a dermatology residency program at Nova SouthEastern University. Dr. Vitulli possesses vast training and experience in all aspects of pediatric and adult dermatology and offers comprehensive treatment solutions with an interdisciplinary diagnosis approach and impeccable follow-up care. He is particularly passionate about the management of skincare. With over two decades of experience in providing exceptional surgical and aesthetic services and medical care, he holds Fellowships and Memberships with several prestigious professional associations including the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology and the American Society of Mohs Surgery, among others.
Back to Radiesse Home Page