Dysport an effective anti-aging treatment offered by your Jupiter dermatologist
It seems as though humankind has forever been in search of the “fountain of youth.” Search as we may, we have yet to discover a way to stop time from taking its toll on the body. Modern aesthetic medicine, however, offers excellent solutions to concerns such as wrinkles and sagging skin, solutions that restore your confidence in your appearance.
The aging process can only be described as complex. We are each affected uniquely by age and the effects of the sun and stress. Therefore, there is no singular form of treatment that would be ideal for every person, no solitary way to turn back the clock. Dr. Vitulli is an experienced dermatologist who assesses each patient’s particular concerns so that a customized treatment plan may be devised. Often, Dysport
is a part of the anti-aging treatment
plan designed in our Jupiter
How we age
Our skin naturally has an elastic quality to it. This elasticity diminishes over time as the body undergoes biochemical changes and the effects of the sun and other factors become evident. The skin, at some point, begins to look saggy and wrinkled. This is because:
- The skin is no longer naturally supplied with ample amounts of collagen and elastin.
- The layer of fat that lies beneath the skin becomes thinner, depleting volume.
- Texture and laxity are affected by sun damage, dehydration, or other skin problems.
- Everyday muscle contractions build up muscles beneath the skin, resulting in more prominent lines and wrinkles.
Solutions that work
Handling this wide variety of skin concerns takes more than a single line of defense. Neither Botox or Dysport treatments nor dermal fillers can solve every problem. To achieve the most beautiful, most natural rejuvenating effect, your skilled dermatologist takes a well-rounded approach.
- Dermal fillers are used to restore volume that has been lost in the bottom portion of the face. Fillers will boost collagen production while plumping lines that form around the nose and mouth, or the chin. Today, fillers can be used on the eyes, as well, to decrease the appearance of under eye puffiness, and on the chin, cheeks, and lips to restore lost volume.
- Botox and Dysport are two incredible solutions for lines and wrinkles at the top of the face. These injectable solutions relax the muscles that tighten during expression, though they do not take away your ability to show emotion. Dr. Vitulli treats contracted muscles in the forehead, brow, and eye area very carefully, using the precise amount of product to achieve optimal results.
- Topical products offered in our office are designed with the maximum nutrient-giving formulations for sustained results. Using the right products for your skin on a daily basis can help you ensure your skin is getting what it needs to remain healthy and beautiful.
We can help you rediscover your most beautiful skin. Contact our office at 561-427-2000 for your visit.
Back to Botox/Dysport Home Page